10:45, had almost filled all the digits in 7 minutes but the last few steps took a long time!
Not bad. I know exactly where you got stuck :)
I got a turbot fish after that
Yes. It gets solved with turbot fish .I knew you would spot it .
I have no idea what is a turbofish!
10:45, my timing and Aashay's timing are sameππππ
After getting around the clues got free hand in finishing the grid.Enjoyed.
Hi all. It really feels great to reach 500 Sudokus on my blog. When I started the blog, I never imagined I would come this far. To celebra...
10:45, had almost filled all the digits in 7 minutes but the last few steps took a long time!
ReplyDeleteNot bad. I know exactly where you got stuck :)
DeleteI got a turbot fish after that
DeleteYes. It gets solved with turbot fish .I knew you would spot it .
DeleteI have no idea what is a turbofish!
Delete10:45, my timing and Aashay's timing are sameππππ
ReplyDeleteAfter getting around the clues got free hand in finishing the grid.Enjoyed.
ReplyDelete