Sunday 18 October 2020

PUZZLE NO. 200: THERMO SUDOKU

 It is an amazing feeling to reach 200 sudokus on my blog today. I had started this blog in the year 2017. The year 2020 started with Sudoku no.37. I never thought that I would reach the number 200 so soon. The 200th Sudoku is a Thermo Sudoku. This is my favorite variant and I like to create this variant with different themes. Hope you will like this 200 themed sudoku.


RULES : Classic sudoku rules apply. Additionally, there are some thermometer shapes in the grid. The numbers are in increasing order from the bulb to the flat end on each thermometer.

Solve Online

11 comments:

  1. 10:37, after a hard look,I got the start. Ending turned out to be quite arduous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely lovely but a hard one really enjoyed

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was really difficult but i absolutely loved the the logic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7:41.It's all about the start.Once you get the start, it's smooth as butter.Congrats for the 200.Aim for triple like Sehwag !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing timing on this. 300 is quite far. Will definitely try to reach to 300 next year

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the 200th. I got stuck initially and then again at the end: 15.42m finally The logical solve path was very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 16:07, found it very difficult for some reason

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Post...


    I'm having very interesting information regarding Pogo Games Support Number

    ReplyDelete

Puzzle No. 427: Classic Sudoku

  RULES: Place a digit from 1 to 9 in each empty cell so that each digit appears exactly once in each row, column and 3x3 outlined box.  Onl...