Sunday 26 May 2024

Puzzle No. 436: Fog Of War - Kropki Pairs-German Whispers Hybrid Sudoku

 


RULES: Place a digit from 1 to 9 in each empty cell so that each digit appears exactly once in each row, column and 3x3 outlined box. 
The grid is partially covered in fog. Placing correct digits will clear the fog from the digit's surrounding cells.
A black dot between two digits means one of them is double the other. A white dot between two digits means they are consecutive. Not all possible black and white dots are necessarily given.
Adjacent digits along each green line have a difference of at least 5.



5 comments:

  1. Loved this new Variant. It took me some time to understand how to solve it, but as the fog in my mind cleared, so did the fog in the puzzle. Took me 19 11 but a very satisfying solving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nityant Agarwal26 May 2024 at 19:41

    fun! 4:52

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MAN I love Fog of War puzzles. Was this the first one you've published? The solve path was surprising and delightful. I kept thinking "How am I supposed to figure this out next..." and then when I thought of the numbers that could actually be possible, only one worked and I was like "OH THAT IS GENIUS".
    Very very fun puzzle. A++.
    I am slow as dirt apparently, as I got 23:11 but I loved it the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy puzzle! 4:30 but fun 👍

    ReplyDelete

Puzzle No. 444: 0-8 Little Killer Sudoku

  RULES: Place a digit from 0 to 8 in each empty cell so that each digit appears exactly once in each row, column and 3x3 outlined box.  Num...