Tuesday 15 October 2019

PUZZLE NO.31 : CONSECUTIVE PAIRS SUDOKU

This is consecutive pairs sudoku. I had created it long back when Roger Federer had won his 20th grand slam last year. I named it Roger's 20.


RULES OF CONSECUTIVE PAIRS SUDOKU : Classic sudoku rules apply. If a grey circle is given between two adjacent cells , then the numbers in those cells will be consecutive. Not all grey circles are given , which means adjacent cells without a grey circle may or may not contain consecutive digits.

4 comments:

  1. 7:45.Logical solve.Had nice digit interaction.Not sure if I could have solved it faster with a guess?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this! I took 11.12.I thought itw too slow. But if kishore took 7.45, I dont mind my 11.12 :).

    ReplyDelete

Puzzle No. 417: Thermo Sudoku 6x6

  RULES: Place a digit from 1 to 6 in each empty cell so that each digit appears exactly once in each row, column and 2x3 outlined box. Ther...